Designing a website is often compared to designing a house. The content of your website, the functionality, the layout, the style and finally, the platform your website will be running on... with all the variants and factors that affect any design services, web design is no different. The best way to obtain an estimate for your project is to provide as much information as possible. Below is a list of custom design packages offered (project-based) and hopefully gives an idea of price range for various design projects.
- Shopify E-commerce Design from €2999
- Wordpress / SquareSpace Website (5-page) from €1999
- Custom Logo Design from €499
- Social Media Header from €99
Alternatively we can also work in a hourly-based retainer capacity with advanced scheduling (daily or weekly) if availability permits, for 8-hour at €600 per day or €3000 per week. This works best if you are in a rush to launch a project and all have the content and assets for the website ready.
Below are questions for you in order to understand your goal/vision as well as to provide an estimate accurately:
1. Do you need a new website, or a redesign of an existing website, and if so, please provide the URL to your current website. If you need a new website, please skip the following and go directly to Question 5.
2. Please provide three main reasons why you like your website to be re-designed? For example, change of scale or purpose of the site? Needing a new look and feel? Adding new functionalities? Inability to access or update the site?
3. Does your website have a back-office, C-Panel or Wordpress Admin? Can you describe how you are currently maintaining the site, how and why it's not meeting your needs?
4. Do you need a new logo or re-branding of your site? If not, do you have all the content for the new website ready? Please send me a site map of the new website if you have it ready.
For those of you who are starting a new website:
5. Have you registered a domain name and purchased a hosting service for your website (We need them both for the project to start)?
6. What type of website is it? What does it do? (For example, is it a business website to promote your product or service? Does it sell online directly?)
7. How many pages or templates your website needs?
8. Do you already have a logo? If not, do you need logo design service as well?
9. Do you have all the text, images, product or services information ready? Please send me a few sample images and a site map if you have them ready.
Additional questions for e-commerce website:
10. What do you sell?
11. How many products will you have on the site?
12. Do you have a preferred e-commerce solution provider, if so, which one?
Please e-mail me your response at order@ParisStudio36.com. I will get back to you with a quote within one business day.
Thank you and look forward to working with you!
FAQs for website design service
Q. Is a blog included in the price of a website?
A. No. Blog is not included. A quote can be provided for you separately if you provide some basic information about your blog.
Q. Does the price of the website design include a logo?
A. No. The cost of a custom logo design is from €499. A pre-made logo can be included free of charge. There is no customization however for pre-made logo design.
Q. Can I have my e-commerce website on Wordpress?
A. Yes you can, but I do not recommend selling online using Wordpress. For e-commerce websites I recommend Shopify and you can find out the package details here.
Q. How long does it take to have my website up and running?
A. It really depends on the scale of your website and how you like to work. Normally working together as project-based it takes about 1-2 weeks for a custom website on Wordpress and 2-4 weeks for Shopify websites. If you are in a rush, we can work time-based, with advanced scheduling (daily or weekly), a 5-page Wordpress website can be completed in as little as 3 business days.
Q. What is your design process?
A. Please see the Process.
Q. I need help with my existing website, do you provide design and tech support?
A. Yes. The hourly rate for tech and design support is €99. Most clients work with me on a retainer basis for periodic design and content updates. Please contact me with details of updates you need with a link to your website for a quote. Full payment in advance is required for all maintenance work.